-->

Monday, June 7, 2010

Beekman 1802 Goat Milk Soap


This soap is absolutely amazing. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I don't like shower poufs so I'm a total bar soap girl. I've been trying different goat milk soap bars for about a year now trying to find the best one and this is it. Goat milk soap has a pH level similar to human skin which protects skin from daily bacterial and chemical invasions. I love this soap because it is handmade from the Beekman boys! Thus, it contains no preservatives, alcohol, or any other skin irritating additives like traditional soap bars. Also, I love the little bag that holds the two individually wrapped soap bars! For a week now, I've been using the regular goat milk soap which retails for $12 for two 3.25 oz bars. My skin is moisturized, soft, and smooth. I even use it on my face. My skin is brighter and calms my skin (I live in the South where the sun is baking my face). The smell lingers in the shower and make my bathroom smell sooo clean and fresh, but it isn't too strong. I've also been getting a heat rash on my arms and this has helped clear up about 75% so far. I love this handmade soap and so does my skin =)

Verdict: GET NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment