-->

Monday, June 21, 2010

Nars Blush in Orgasm


Nars Orgasm blush has been a staple in my makeup bag for about 3 years now! I am a dedicated Nars addict but this is by far their best blush. I am Mexican with olive undertones and am tan throughout the entire year. This pink blush is the best pink for my skin tone but it is a universally flattering peachy-pink color. My younger sister is fair-skinned and she uses this color as well. This peachy-pink blush also contains golden flakes that define and highlight cheekbones. However, the golden flakes are so small and light that it doesn’t look like you just slathered glitter all over cheeks! Instead, you get a nice peachy-pink golden flush hence the name… I use it this as an everyday blush and I always get compliments on my high cheekbones when I wear this. First, I brush this in a circular motion on the apples of my cheeks. Then I lightly brush any leftover residue on the brush (I don’t redip so that it isn’t cakey! Plus a little bit of this goes a loooong way)on top of my cheekbone and blend outward towards my temples. I buff and buff so that the color is completely blended in my skin rather than leaving a stripe on my cheeks! I absolutely love this blush. It is pricey…$26 bucks a pop but mine has lasted me for about a year so it beats buying several drug store brands in one year. Also, the blush doesn’t get all the over my other makeup tools and you get a nice size mirror!

Verdict: GET IT NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment