-->

Monday, June 7, 2010

Victoria's Secret Bare Bronze Firming Body Moisturizer


I love a tan. The darker the better! However, the more articles about skin cancer I read the less I stay out of the sun. Therefore, I have gotten on the bandwagon with staying out of the sun and using sunscreen above SPF 30. I still enjoy hanging out outside and going to the pool, but just not so often. In order to maintain my tan I try out sunless tanning products. This Bare Bronze firms, moisturizes, and adds a bronze color. It was about $20 at Victoria Secret which is a bit more expensive than drugstore brands I've tried before.

The Victoria Secret Bare Bronze gradual tan smells like it has hints of jasmine and coconut which is ALOT nicer than other brands. I liked that it didn't streak and it was easy to spread all over my body. The consistency is pretty thick and it doubles as a moisturizer. This lotion claims to firm up thighs, buttocks, and stomach, but I didn't notice a significant difference after a month. Although the tan did help hide some cellulite on the back of my thighs.

The only problem I had with this bronzer is that the color you get is more of an light gold/orangey color. Perhaps someone with fair skin looking for a light glow would like this product. I like being bronze and dark so I wasn't impressed with the color. I tried it for a month and never got the dark bronze color I wanted.

Verdict: Skip over

No comments:

Post a Comment