-->

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Lush Demon in the Dark soap


I received a sample of Lush’s Demon in the Dark soap from my last trip to Lush (the Lush associates always give out free samples…so ask!). It’s a strange looking soap. It is a dark green with white foam on top and there is a piece of black wax that covers the entire chunk of soap. First you must peel off the wax before you use it and it came off fairly easily. This soap has a very strong spearmint smell and my skin feels like I rubbed menthol on it. This soap contains spearmint and peppermint oil so it has a nice cooling effect in the shower. It would be great after a hot day or in the morning to wake you up! Frankly, I did not enjoy this soap as much as my usual soap. The lather was light and it has a waxy texture due to the glycerin. Demon in the Dark soap is more suitable for a man because the smell is a “manly” smell. I like lightly fragranced, sweet, and floral soaps. My skin did feel refreshed and invigorated afterwards, but I won’t be purchasing the full-size bar. The smell is too minty for my liking.

Verdict: Skip Over

No comments:

Post a Comment