-->

Monday, June 7, 2010

Talika LIPOCILS EYELASH CONDITIONING GEL 10 ml


As I have mentioned before I am obsessed with eyelashes! I love having long, thick eyelashes and have spent alot of money on my lashes. I have tried several eylash conditioners and this one is an average conditioner.

This conditioner is a bit different than Latisse or Revitalash because you actually use the Talika Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel like mascara instead of eyeliner. It comes in a small tube with a mascara wand and you simply brush the gel on your lashes exactly like mascara. I would use it before I put on my mascara. It usually dried in about 10 seconds. If you put mascara on before it dries it doesn't make a difference because the gel is sooo light. The texture is watery and thin.

I did notice that a smaller amount of eyelashes fall out after I removed my mascara. This made my lashes look slightly more lush. Also, I noticed a slight lengthening of my lashes but not as long as I was expecting. Also, it took about two months to reach a noticeable difference which was too long for me! I also hated that the bottle barely lasts two months ( I used it everyday) and it is $40 at Sephora. That is pretty pricey for a conditioner that doesn't deliver BIG results. Sorry Talika Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel is just an average conditioner and too expensive to justify the cost.

Verdict: Skip Over

No comments:

Post a Comment