-->

Monday, June 7, 2010

Revitalash Eyelash Conditioner


As you all know, I am a beauty addict and my biggest addiction is super long, full lashes. I try almost every mascara out there (Cover Girl LashBlast Fusion) is my fave, use a eyelash curler EVERYDAY, and this is my other little secret. I use Revitalash at night especially after I've washed all my eye make up off like eyeliner and mascara to keep my lashes long and full. I also use it on my eyebrows to keep them thick and full.

There are some side effects that may occur such as iris darkening and also yellowing of the eyes. I personally have not had any problems with Revitalash. You simply sweep the brush with a tiny amount of serum on your upper eyelid like you do with eyeliner and let it dry for about 10 seconds. Rarely does it get in my eyes, but if it it does it doesn't burn or sting my eyes.

I noticed that less lashes fall out when I remove my mascara. In the first two weeks they were longer. By a month, there was a noticeable difference in length and number of lashes. By six weeks, my eyelashes were nearly touching my eyebrows (with mascara they do touch my eyebrows). I absolutley love this product and am never without it. It is verrrrry pricey.......I paid about $80 on ebay for it. However, a little bit goes a long way and I've had it for about four months now and I still have tons left. I have heard some people claim they've had their bottle over a year! It lasts a long time and keeps my lashes long and I am the type of addict that pays any price for that!

Verdict: GET NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment