-->

Saturday, June 19, 2010

L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil


I am more of a soap bar girl. Shower gels seem like too much work…with the shower pouf you need to lather up and then rinse off the shower pouf. However, it was love at first sight when I saw this Almond Shower Oil at L’Occitane. I’ve been using L’Occitane’s Almond Supple Oil for a couple years now to keep my skin toned. I figured it was time to try its counterpart! I need some damage repair for my dry skin. This shower oil doesn’t have a shower gel texture. It feels like oil, but it is very thin and not at all a thick oil. The almond oil is deeply moisturizing for your skin, the lather is light, and the fragrance is wonderful! Your skin will be lightly perfumed and your bathroom will have a nice sweet almond smell afterwards. This shower gel calmed my skin and didn’t break me out at all. There wasn’t an oily residue on my skin either. This shower oil also works great as a shaving cream! My legs have never felt so silky smooth. I have been using this only as a shaving cream because it is very pricey…I paid $22 at the L’Occitane boutique for a medium sized bottle.

Verdict: GET IT NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment