-->

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Lush Butterball Bath Bomb


This is one of the first products I tried from Lush and I am completely addicted! I take a bath everyday...never been much of a shower girl. I love lounging in a bath after a long day. I had been looking for some extra moisturizing bath oil or bath milk because the sun has torched my skin. So the Lush associate suggested a nice bath bomb for aromatherapy and for a moisturizing milk bath. I love the smell of this product! It smells like vanilla but the cocoa butter slivers in it give off a slight chocolatey as well! I love the smell of cocoa buttery. Cocoa butter is a great moisturized without breaking out my sensitive skin. Also, it helps even out my skin tone. I spent $5 on a Butterball bath bomb at Macy's. I cut it in half and only used half of it at a time trying to make it last because it is a bit pricey. Not too bad, but it's like melting your money!

I would recommend going to Macy's because the Lush sales associates let you try everything and give out samples! They are also really great at finding what you need. Be careful however.... I can't leave Lush without buying something!

Verdict: GET IT NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment