-->

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

MAC Mineralize Satin Finish Foundation


I have been using MAC Mineralize NC45 for about 2.5 years now. It is the best liquid foundation on the market and I always save up the $30 to buy it! I normally ask for this for Christmas or birthday gift which anyone can get at Macy's. It is a very pricey foundation, but a little bit truly goes a loooong way. In fact, if you put too much of this foundation you will look orangey and gross so I would advise you to use a tiny dollop and then build to your desired color. I always use less than a pea size for all day coverage. MAC is great at providing heavily pigmented foundation. This foundation is perfect for anyone looking for heavy coverage to cover under eye circles, freckles, and sun spots. Most people are amazed to find out I have freckles from the sun because MAC covers them up so well! This foundation also contains Vitamin C and E which helps moisturize my skin and fade some of those pesky freckles. I love this foundation because it does provide the coverage I want, it doesn’t leave me cakey, gives a nice bronze glow, and a little bit will last me all day. I normally mix a dollop with some sunscreen (although it does contain SPF 15 already) and I don’t need to touch up at all. The only thing that does bother me about this foundation is that it will run in humidity….as do all liquid foundations. To help alleviate the runniness, I brush on some powder after applying foundation so that the powder will absorb the horrible Texas humidity and leave my face drip free.

Verdict: GET IT NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment