-->

Monday, June 7, 2010

California Baby Calendula Lotion


I bought all-organic California Baby Calendula lotion for it's healing properties. Eventhough I am not a baby, I am 22, my skin is severely sensitive. Also, my skin is normal/oily. In addition, I live in Houston so now my skin is breaking out! I read calendula calms inflamed skin and heals broken skin.

I have been using the lotion everyday after a shower for about a week now and it has healed about 50% of my rash on my arm. I probably need to reapply it more often. As soon as I put it on my skin feels much better and not itchy at all. It's just too big to carry around. I will continue using this lotion because it smells great and calms down itchy, inflamed skin.

This moisturizer is very light and not greasy at all. It absorbs easily into my skin. I absolutely love the lavendar scent! However, it is a fairly strong smell so if you have a sensitive nose this may not be for you. It also has a menthol feeling as soon as you put it on. I can sense it calming down my itchy arms. It smells and feels so luxurious....Especially after a bath. AAAAHHHHHHHH.

It is moderately expensive, but it's much better than other dry skin lotions on the market. I paid $10 at Target. Trust me, this product will make your skin much softer in one use!

Verdict: GET NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment